Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All beginnings are hard?!?

Most of the bloggers know me as Esther Hadassah or rebelwithacause.
I have written about various topics ranging from Judaism to political
issues, some stuff about my mother (oy vey), and what was the most
urgent issue which I haven't addressed?
Myself.
Not to bore you to tears I'll do a synopsis of my situation up until now.
I have had a pretty hard time for the past 10 years, aging parents, very
stressful jobs. This led to me being depressed, getting fat, letting go
of my life.
I stopped playing the blame game. This does not help anyone.
I picked up myself from the floor, shook myself and now I am ready
to go for it.
Ready to go for all the goodness in life, all the beautiful, and also for the stressful
and hard things.
I am going to implement my goals in three major separate parts.
The first deadline for the first load of goals to be finished is 18.08.2010, 9 a.m.
This week I am "uncluttering" my surroundings and making brain
maps, making lists, scheduling.
I will blog irregulary, meaning, I will blog at least once a day but it
can also happen that I might make couple of entries on one single
day.
I hope you'll join me in my experiment.
all the best,
to life...

No comments:

Post a Comment